Customer satisfaction, safety and sustainability
KLÜH DISPLAYS A HIGH DEGREE OF RESPONSIBILITY
We operate various management systems to ensure that our services meet high standards of quality, occupational safety and environmental protection.
To ensure maximum customer satisfaction, safety and sustainability, our extensive management systems are subject to regular internal and external audits. All Klüh’s divisions and branches have implemented the management systems and operate conscientiously in compliance with these standards.
The high degree of responsibility displayed by Klüh is reflected in our quality and environmental management.
The divisions are certified to DIN EN ISO 9001 (quality management system), DIN EN ISO 14001 (environmental management system), DIN EN ISO 50001 (energy management system) and DIN EN ISO 45001 (occupational health and safety management system).
Through its management system for occupational safety, health and environmental protection in accordance with SCC regulations, Klüh ensures the safety of its employees and the environment. The Security Division is additionally certified to DIN 77200-1:2017.
As a quality service provider, Klüh Security was one of the first companies in the industry to obtain this certification. The division also operates an intervention unit recognised by VdS, Germany’s prestigious security institution.
Our innovative DigiClean® quality management tool is certified to DIN EN ISO 13549 (Cleaning services – Basic requirements and recommendations for quality measuring systems); by using climate-neutral rubbish bags, Klüh is actively reducing CO2 emissions.
Corporate responsibility, value-based business practices and the consistent high quality of our services are important to us.
In order to sustain this approach every day, we set ourselves high standards that go beyond what is required by law. For Klüh, regular internal and external audits are essential to ensuring transparency. Below please find our operating and management principles and various reports about the sustainable quality management of our services.
We are a member of ISSA – The Worldwide Cleaning Industry Association and hold one of the ten seats on the body’s Innovation & Education Committee. With 9,300 members, ISSA is the leading international trade association for the cleaning industry. Our membership helps us to improve efficiency and acquire new knowledge, benefiting our clients around the world.
We are a member of GEFMA, the German Facility Management Association. Around 56% of the body’s 1,000-strong membership is made up of facility management customers; the remaining 44% are facility management service providers. GEFMA is an industry-leading and market-defining institution that sets standards, builds stronger networks and generates knowledge.
The Bundesverband der Sicherheitswirtschaft (BDSW) is the industry and employers’ association which represents the interests of the security industry in dealings with government and authorities, businesses and academia. With some 265,000 employees, the security industry makes an essential contribution to Germany’s domestic security.
The Bundesverband der Luftsicherheitsunternehmen (BDLS) is the organisation that currently represents 32 companies which focus on providing the comprehensive aviation and airport security services specified by Germany’s Aviation Security Act (Luftsicherheitsgesetz, LuftSiG) for aviation security authorities (section 5 LuftSiG), airport operators (section 8 LuftSiG) and airlines (sections 9 and 9a LuftSiG).
The Institute of Culinary Art (ICA) is Germany’s primary catering industry network with 350 market-leading member companies and a strong partnership with 21 of the country’s main industry associations. It provides a diverse portfolio of networking, information, advisory and service offerings aimed at developing awareness of the value creation chain in the food service industry.